Monday, March 5, 2012

St. Patrick's Day Party!

Here's the party I promised to hand out to you! Remember there's different time zones! But I got it all in the bag, There's food and trading and dancing and talking with your friends! You can bring Lucky Day clothing items but that's optional. Here's the invite.

Party Imformation:
Server: Elbe or when it's full: Asaro
Time Zones(The time the party starts): 7:30 central time
8:30 eastern time
6:30 mountain time
5:30 pacific time
When is the party: March 16th, Friday
Place: My den! My username: kittins3. Also my den will be unlocked
Ending time: When my den empties


Make sure to be there! ;D

1 comment:

  1. I'll try my best to make it!!!!! I hope I can! I can't be positive though... But I have a lucky day anmal all ready for the party so see you there!
    -superjake02

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...