Wednesday, September 26, 2012

New Blog Look!

I'm editing the blog for Day of The Phantoms! I'm still keeping the leaves on the blog because I think they look really nice with the blog. So yea, I'm changing some blog colors and stuff but after October is over I'm changing it to Thanksgiving style! Hope you enjoy the Halloween Edition of Animal Jam Tornado!

I edited the backround with Imgur, a great image editor, I made the colors more bright and stuff, I also added some text in it! :) Hope you like it. I remember Animal Jam's last Halloween, it was a blast! I'm pretty excited about this year, and the year after! I'm still thinking of what I'm going to be this year's Halloween! You can comment below to give me some ideas (it has to appropriate).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...